• Make a blueprint of the house or building, ask the competent authorities approve the blueprint for building permits and drawings to be certified construction.
  • Ask authorities to provide information on the planning of using the land.
  • Request for building permit and related issues such as extension building permit, change or adjustment on construction design.
  • Advise and support investor in registering temporary residence for workers in a construction site, asking for using a public area to keep temporarily building materials for works.
  • Consultant and owner representative works with competent agencies such as environment, urban management, public securities, ...
  • Carry out other legal procedures related to the construction sector.